Wednesday, August 31, 2011

wedding jitters

Well I get married on Saturday, kind of nervous. Wondering if I really want to now, if I can deal with being with charlie for the rest of my life. I love him don't get me wrong but I am 25 I have many more years left, it scares me that its such a long commitment. Nolan is going to wear the cutest suit its adorable, he has asked me to do his hair fancy "spiked but fancy to him i guess lol". We go get the ring tonight he really waited till the last min on this one hopefully they can size it by Friday night when we leave. I doubt it will be but whatever it will just make him look like the fool not me, as you can tell I am quite annoyed that Charlie waited this long to go ring shopping. I bought his ring in july so that if anything was wrong with it i had time to fix it. well I have to go get nolan ready to go out will write about all the details later next week

No comments:

Post a Comment