Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The longest 2 years of my life

Well I haven't written in a long time, but here's whats been happening. When I moved here I genuinely thought charlie had changed for the better, turns out I was horribly wrong. All we do is fight and argue, It's a 2 sided thing don't get me wrong but shit when does it end. So needless to say I'm in the process of going back home, I don't want to wait until February when my citizenship becomes perm, Its not worth it to myself and its definitely not worth it to our son. I again feel terrible for taking Nolan away from his dad but I'm unsure on what else to do at this point. We have had our fun times too, But the bad out weigh the good now and its time to move on and it has been since before I even moved down here. We both have already moved on actually this has been going on since Feb, He's found someone named Melissa who seems to make him very happy, just not towards me which is expected. I have also found the most magnificent man in the world. He treats me like gold and Nolan adores him, His Name is Nigel. He's incredibly loving towards Nolan and I couldn't be happier with that because Nolan and I need it. So regardless of how my marriage ended there came something marvelous out of it, The true love of my life and I couldn't be fucking happier. I feel like I'm on cloud nine 24/7. If I could tell people soul mates truly exist, I would tell them I have found mine in Nigel.
I promise I wont go this long again without writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment