Monday, March 7, 2011

common sense?

So today when talking about moving, I saw tears come to the strongest man I knows eyes. He is the most relaxed person, most calm easy going person that you could ever meet, He's my Uncle. As the time to move comes closer I am somewhat questioning my decision to go, I am even going to pay my rent until July that way if I change my mind Nolan and I still have a place to come back to. Charlie and I have had a rough couple years, his sponsorship got denied, he got deported from Canada, He became a person I didn't know. We got in a huge fight and when I decided to leave to get away from the arguing he freaked and jumped on my back to take the phone from me so I couldn't call anyone, to go stay there. I called the police he was charged and got probation. He has definitely changed he's a lot more relaxed, and calm I assume it's due to the lack of stress. But I cannot stop wondering what if we just cannot get along? What if we have no connection living together? It has been a year April since we lived together. I don't know if this is stress and my anxiety talking or common sense? How do I know if this is right? what if I make the wrong decision it affects Nolan too not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment