Friday, March 18, 2011

Time speeding by!

Time is speeding by, I have this weekend and next weekend with my family then Saturday the 2nd we fly out. Where did the time go? I still have not bought all the boxes I need to ship Nolans toys and my clothes, I still have to go to donate a ton of stuff! As it gets closer I find myself becoming more and more calm about leaving, though you would think it would be opposite seeing as I have told no one but Mel and mentioned it to my Grandma. I think I am just getting really excited to finally live with Charlie again and be the family that we once were. I have been looking at things to do and have made a list of stuff, kind of like a bucket list but a bucket list for the rest of the year. I want to go to the Georgia aquarium, eat alligator and snake, have turtle soup, go to the ocean, buy a German Sheppard, hopefully go to school while there or at least take a course on something, and try to get a job at a tattoo parlor and become an apprentice. Those are the things I would like to accomplish before 2011 is over.

Yesterday I had to go pick out my frames for glasses at the mall, I had them growing up but when I went to the eye doc last he said my eyes were fine. So 5 years later I am back at the eye doc and shes telling me I need them again! The same prescription that I had, It makes me wonder if I needed them all along. But anyway I picked out these super cute black and purple Ray-Bans, I love them, finally for the first time ever I found a pair that I actually love and not just like. If I was a little more blog smart I would post a pick of them but |I have no idea on how to do that so.

While in the mall we saw a reptile zoo that was there for march break. Nolan got so excited to see the stuff, The staff let him touch an alligator, and 2 snakes he was over the moon with excitement. He kept telling my grandmother about the snakes and that he touched them it was too cute. 

Ordered a super cool watch today off the internet, it's the type where you can see the gears moving and such. I am so stoked for it, my last watch I fell in love with was a Timex iron man, I love it so much every time it died or I broke it, I would buy the same one. But I finally found a super nice looking one. I also bought a bracelet and pendent. the bracelet is a basic one that I can put charms on and the pendent is a mickey mouse silhouette, with a black smaller silhouette on top of that with swarovski crystals in that.

I think I am revealing stress by shopping eeek what a horrible idea!!
Well that concludes this blog entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment