Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Confused

I am at a super confusing point in my life. I have made the decision to move from Toronto, Canada to Georgia, U.S.A. I have not told my family as they do not like my boyfriend, we have been together for 4 years going on 5. We have a child together and I want him to be apart of his sons life, I just cannot find the words to tell my family that the flights booked. I want to go but I love my Grandparents and Uncle so much, they took me in when I wasn't wanted by my parents. They taught me so much, I love them more than words can say and knowing that they wouldn't think it's a good idea for me to move there is killing me, I don't want them to be disappointed in me. It hurts to see them be there and love my son the way they do, only for me to take him to live in another country. They have watched him grow up and just been amazing to him, I don't know how to tell them with out breaking their hearts and crushing them, I mean like we don't go more than 2 days without talking. I don't know what to do and it's eating me inside knowing and keeping it from them, but I know if I do tell them I won't be able to bring myself to go see them and watch them cry. I don't know what to do I am so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment