Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slacking

I have kind of slacked on posting these last few days. Life has been quite hectic my son is in the Terrible Twos and they are terrible, he's into everything!! I am finding it so hard to discipline him, Don't get me wrong I will set boundaries but he's just so cute and sweet, Sometimes I have to do a double take to really know its my sweet little boy doing all this. So today I called the internet and phone company to tell them I would like to cancel the service for April 2nd, They tried to charge me cancellation fees when they don't offer the companies services in the U.S. But if I move to some random place waaaay up north where I am still in Canada but cannot connect with the services then they will wave the cancellation fees. Come on really you want me to pay because you guys don't offer service in another country that's not my fault!!!! I have come to the conclusion I am going to melt and half die of heat when I move to Georgia, I can bairly deal with Canada in the summer, I AM a winter person. I love the snow and everything you get to do tobogganing, Skiing, Skating, Snow angels, Making snowmen when ever you want. It's endless the amount of stuff you can do I will miss being able to do those things on a drop of a hat. Someday I think if only I could split myself in half and be both places, I could have it all it would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment