Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny things Nolan does

I made ceaser salad tonight and told him to get the stinky feet cheese, He proceeded to grad the chedder and step on it then pick it up and sniff it, with a crinkled up nose looks at me and says EWWWWW GWOSSS.
His hamster bit him the other day it drew blood but was nothing serious, But now when you ask him where Ruby is he will tell you she bites and show you his finger.  He makes me laugh on a daily basis with the stuff he says and does he is quite the comedian and knows it. We were watching Lady and the Tramp yesterday, He got all bent out of shape because the dogs were fighting, He got up and yelled No Biting, Enough stop it, Stop biting. It was adorable! I hinted to my grandma today about moving there I think she knows but doesn't want to admit she does, We had a good talk about it though it kind of opened my eyes to a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment