Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today was a much better day, I didn't stress as much about the next few months. Nolan helped me peel hard boiled eggs today, I think he ate more than he peeled but hey he's a growing little boy. I still have not found a new home for the two cats my mom dropped off when I was down south. The poor things just want to be loved and have a good home, I wish I could just bring them with me so they don't have to feel rejected by me as well. It must have been hard enough coming to this strange place.  My grandmother is watching Nolan this weekend and he is so excited when we wake up he asks for Amma, When I tell him she's at work he asks for Uncle Ray and I tell him the same that he is at work, Nolan actually huffs at me and furrows his eyebrows. He got this toy fishing rod for Christmas this year, He has found a new way to play with it by letting the line out and running around so the one cat chases him. There is so much excitement in his eyes that sometimes I wanna close mine and not look cause it makes my heart swell and I feel as though it could explode with love.

Well that's enough this morning I shall be back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment